Senior Systems Administrator
CRDS Technology Group Inc. is a leading managed service provider incorporated in 2015, in Richmond BC, formed by the merger of two IT Service consulting companies. We pride ourselves in providing custom IT support to small and large businesses located throughout Canada. Our goal is to provide businesses with secure technical solutions that allow them to focus on their business without having to worry about their IT needs and infrastructure.
CRDS is looking for a confident and passionate Senior Systems Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate has demonstrated supporting small to large networks, cloud infrastructure management, good understanding of network security. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and resourceful learner. You must possess strong customer interaction and problem-solving skills.
As Senior Systems Administrator your responsibilities will be to:
- Be the face of CRDS to their clients, performing their jobs with excellent customer service and communication both remote and as they travel to client locations in throughout Vancouver.
- Support our core values and commit to always improving
- Be serious about mastering technology, VMware, Azure, Windows Server, Networking, Microsoft 365, all of these will be a part of your day-to-day life.
- Maintain business efficiencies through detailed documentation, timekeeping, communication, and an eye on the metrics.
- Consulting with client stakeholders on strategies for deployment of new cloud technology implementations, monitoring and optimization of existing equipment
- Delivering end-to-end infrastructure management solutions in both cloud and on-premise environment
- Address complex problems and issues.
- Monitor and manage backup and disaster recovery systems.
- Monitor and manage server and network performance and health
- Maintain systems security
- 7+ years or above experience in Systems Administration
- Very experienced with implementation, administration, and migration of Enterprise systems
- Experience in Azure compute, storage and networking
- Knowledge in Vmware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience with Veeam and Datto or other similar backup technologies
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online)
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFS, GPO
- Knowledge of Enterprise Firewall and Network Security appliances (Cisco, SonicWALL, Fortinet)
- Must be able to single-handedly handle projects that are handed over
- Must have strong communication skills in English both verbal and written
- If you have previous MSP experience
- If you have certifications in Azure, Cisco
Send your resume to email@example.com